Please select from this list of downloadable publications:
- Dermatest Profile
- Dermatest Equipment Inventory
- What SPF should I expect from my formulation?
John Staton – Household and Personal Care July -Aug 2015
- Anti-inflammatory Effects of Suncreens – Wonder or Science?
John Staton and Holly Feng- (ASCS Award Winning Paper) Science of Beauty June 2015
- Charting the Progress of Sunscreen harmonisation
John Staton – Personal Care Asia Pacific – July 2014
- Understanding New Australian SPF and UVA Tests
John Staton – Personal Care Asia Pacific – Sept 2012 p 104 to 108
- Issues at the Margins: Validation of Sunscreen in-vitro UVA Test
Measurement For FDA, COLIPA and ISO.
John Staton and Craig Dennyson – Household and Personal Care TODAY – Focus on Sun Care No. 3/2011 p32-36
- Sunscreen Testing – ISO Implications for Asean
John Staton Dermatest Pty Ltd – Personal Care Asia Pacific July 2011
- Zinc Oxide – Can it Survive new Suncreen Test Protocols “Alone”?
John Staton and Craig Dennyson – (Award Winning Paper) AustralAsian Journal of Cosmetic Science June 2011
- Efficacy Testing of Skin Lightening Products
John Staton Dermatest Pty Ltd – Personal Care Asia Pacific Sept 2009